Sage Payroll Footprint
>12 million payslips in SA per month
HR & Payroll
Sage Business Cloud Payroll Professional (SBCPP)
SBCPP is an online payroll solution. A SAAS (Software as a Service) product, also sometimes referred to as 'on-demand software'.
Users access this software via a web browser.
SBCPP provides a cost-effective and easy-to-use payroll for the SME market. This payroll solution currently caters for monthly, weekly and fortnightly payrolls.
There is no cap on the number of companies or employees that can be loaded in the system.
How it Makes Your Life Easier
True Cloud Payroll allows you to work from wherever you are.
Automatic Legislative Updates ensure compliance with local legislation and reporting requirements.
User-friendly Reporting includes standard reports based on Sage’s experience in the market, country specific statutory reports, legislative reporting, company specific reports written especially to suit your business.
Sage Self-service gives your employees user-friendly tools to update their personal details, apply for leave, submit claims and overtime, and view payslips online.
Simple Migration for existing Sage clients, allowing you to move your data securely and accurately
Combine the Relevant Modules to Suit Your Requirements
SBCPP allows you to add integrated modules to expand its capabilities,
adapting to fit your requirements no matter how fast your business grows.
The Sage Business Cloud Payroll Professional modules are:
- Payroll – secure, 100% compliant payroll
- Leave – manage leave administration and enforce company-specific leave
- GL – allocate salary costs according to general ledger account codes and cost centres.
- Sage Self Service (SSS) – Your employees are able to view and update their personal information and remuneration, process claims and leave and capture overtime.
- Personnel Management – provides the HR manager access to accurate employee information, from interviews to training, remuneration and more.
- Job Costing – allocate labour costs to projects, different departments or business units. This means that if your employees work on more than one project—or at more than one site—in one pay period, you can allocate their labour costs by hours spent on different projects or at different sites.
- Employment Equity* – includes step-by-step procedures for implementing all components of Employment Equity in your company, developing numerical goals and targets, and printing all Statutory Equity Reports (EEA2 and EEA4) for the Department of Labour.
- Skills Development* – practical tools for managing all aspects of skills development, from monitoring planned and attended training to direct and indirect training costs.
- Sage Pay* – ensuring salaries get paid on time, every time. Provides access to a wide range of payment solutions
*South Africa only